450 watts gtx 1060?

Solution
wattage wise, might be enough
but depending on how well does the PSU live up to the listed wattage, it might not, + low quality is not safe for your PC, and might not have any safety measures
(after all, if u only see the advertisement that EVGA made themself, surely it's all sounds good and all XD)

i suggest u get something better XD
https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=220-GS-0550-V1
this is a tier 2 and will be safer + better than the one u're asking about :)
or
CX550M is also pretty safe, although it's a tier 3 therefore i won't suggest it if u're planning on OCing later on

PS: Whatever PSU u're getting, NEVER CHEAP OUT THE PSU! :), u try to do that and u might gonna lose your whole rig later on, better safe than sorry...
wattage wise, might be enough
but depending on how well does the PSU live up to the listed wattage, it might not, + low quality is not safe for your PC, and might not have any safety measures
(after all, if u only see the advertisement that EVGA made themself, surely it's all sounds good and all XD)

i suggest u get something better XD
https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=220-GS-0550-V1
this is a tier 2 and will be safer + better than the one u're asking about :)
or
CX550M is also pretty safe, although it's a tier 3 therefore i won't suggest it if u're planning on OCing later on

PS: Whatever PSU u're getting, NEVER CHEAP OUT THE PSU! :), u try to do that and u might gonna lose your whole rig later on, better safe than sorry (overkill wattage is much better than having not enough wattage)

Solution

i'm referring to the tier just to imply that there are better PSU out there if he's thinking of overclocking (since the FX can be overclocked, if his mobo supports it)
i personally rather putting my trust on a Tier 1 / 2 PSUs if i'm going for overclocking

imo, we can't predict the real life results, but to a certain measure, we can put an order to the PSU quality, based on the specs :)
that's why those tier list exist anyway :)
also, u're the one who told me in the past to use the tier list as a general guide XD

however, if he want more assurance, he can always lookout for professional reviews on internets :D