$4500 Pac-Man, $1200 Battlezone

The only way they would fetch that price is NIB. Even then.......

it is pretty damned funny though

-isaac

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6168918967&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&?ViewItem&item=6168879330

> The Battlezone is a mini. I emailed to find out where "My collection
,USA"
> might be - if it's close to "you're out of your mind, Canada", I
could
> always pick it up. :)
>

> --
> -Steve P.

I asked the seller of the pac if the price was a typo...no response
yet.

Troy

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

Gesh, you can get a NIB pac/ms pac/galaga game for $2400, cocktail version
for $2600. Delivered to your local coin op tomorrow.
That seller must be fresh out of the institution.
That has to be the most ridicules thing a have ever seen.

Troy,

Steve Prendergast <stevepren-newsgroups@yahoo.com> wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6168918967
&rd=1

> Nice Pac-Man, but not $4500 nice.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&?ViewItem&item=6168879330
>
> The Battlezone is a mini. I emailed to find out where "My collection
,USA"
> might be - if it's close to "you're out of your mind, Canada", I could
> always pick it up. :)
>

> --
> -Steve P.

I was talking one from 1980's NIB.Which... practically doesn't exist.

-isaac

Troy wrote:
> Gesh, you can get a NIB pac/ms pac/galaga game for $2400, cocktail
version
> for $2600. Delivered to your local coin op tomorrow.
> That seller must be fresh out of the institution.
> That has to be the most ridicules thing a have ever seen.
>

> Troy,
>

> Steve Prendergast <stevepren-newsgroups@yahoo.com> wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6168918967
> &rd=1
> >
> > Nice Pac-Man, but not $4500 nice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&?ViewItem&item=6168879330

> > The Battlezone is a mini. I emailed to find out where "My
collection
> ,USA"
> > might be - if it's close to "you're out of your mind, Canada", I
could
> > always pick it up. :)
> >

> > --
> > -Steve P.

Tom

"Steve Prendergast" <stevepren-newsgroups@yahoo.com> wrote in news:WJOdndO_
2ok0487fRVn-iw@adelphia.com:

> if it's close to "you're out of your mind, Canada", I could
> always pick it up. :)

LOL!

Steve, that is funny as hell!

Thank you for cheering me up after a dreadful day!

:)

-Tom

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

even a NIB Pac from the 80's wouldn't bring that much.
It would have to be a Pac-man lover from hell to pay that for one.

if they was a NOS one left, John Robertson would have it.
he only would want $1995 for it.
ah, john?

Troy,