4500mhd vs hd4530

adil-r

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2009
i just want to ask that i am about to buy a laptop but cannot decide whether to buy with dedicated or integrated graphics....
i will be using it for my college work but also want to play some games like fifa and cs..i will use the laptop for almost 5-6 hours a day and ive heard tht dedicated graphics cards produce much more heat and drain battery...so any can tell me what to do????????????????

Solution
If you want to play games then there is no question you need to get one of the dedicated graphics cards. The newer mobility radeons are rather efficient so they wont pump out too much heat just make sure you dont get a small laptop with a large discrete card, you will get over heating problems that way.

The solution to the higher battery consumption, if you are going to play a game, plug it in, at idle they dont use very much.
If you want to play games then there is no question you need to get one of the dedicated graphics cards. The newer mobility radeons are rather efficient so they wont pump out too much heat just make sure you dont get a small laptop with a large discrete card, you will get over heating problems that way.

The solution to the higher battery consumption, if you are going to play a game, plug it in, at idle they dont use very much.

Solution