4600 with $150 rebate, act fast

If you ordered a 4600 recently and can cancel it you might want to. You can
now get free shipping, disk upgrade, memory upgrade AND today a $150 mail in
rebate was added. I ordered one yesterday afternoon and cancelled it. Glad
I checked again today because I would have been kinda pissed at missing a
$150 rebate.

Now the same system doesn't have a $150 mail-in rebate. Instead it's taken
off at checkout. THIS IS MADDENING! Dell is changing this stuff every
minute.

"nearly taken" <tami@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> If you ordered a 4600 recently and can cancel it you might want to. You
can
> now get free shipping, disk upgrade, memory upgrade AND today a $150 mail
in
> rebate was added. I ordered one yesterday afternoon and cancelled it.
Glad
> I checked again today because I would have been kinda pissed at missing a
> $150 rebate.

"nearly taken" <tami@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"nearly taken" <tami@yahoo.com> wrote

>>If you ordered a 4600 recently and can cancel it you might want to. You can
>>now get free shipping, disk upgrade, memory upgrade AND today a $150 mail in
>>rebate was added. I ordered one yesterday afternoon and cancelled it. Glad
>>I checked again today because I would have been kinda pissed at missing a
>>$150 rebate.

>Now the same system doesn't have a $150 mail-in rebate. Instead it's taken
>off at checkout. THIS IS MADDENING! Dell is changing this stuff every
>minute.

The Web Giveth and the Web Taketh Away. All Hail the Wisdom of
the Web, and Heed Its Strictures.
--
OJ III
[Email sent to Yahoo addy is burned before reading.

DId you have to get the 2-year plan to get the 150$ rebate? I think I
just realized that.

From what I can tell, Dell has the "deal of the week" syndrome. In short, they
combined the wrong combo of deals this week. As it originaly read, people who
bought last week (such as myself) would have gotten the deal from last week (
free double memory, free upgrades of drives to a CD-R and DVD, free upgrade to
17" flat or 23" regular monitor and a $25 instant rebate) would also have
gotten the $150 rebate. I do not know what the profit margin is, but I think
they might have lost money if the $150 rebate had been left as it was....
"Anything that doesn't kill you,,,,,,,just hurts a hell of a lot" JLP20

No. I just took the default 1 year. Make sure it is listed on your parts
list.

"((FS))" <PIayStation2@webtv.net> wrote in message
> DId you have to get the 2-year plan to get the 150$ rebate? I think I
> just realized that.

Got me worried so I double checked.... 1 year with the $150 rebate.

> Limited Warranty, Services and Support Options:
> 1 Yr Basic Plan (No Rebate offered with this Plan)
> B111YOS
> [950-1230]
> [950-9797]
> [412-0360]
> Mail-In Rebate Offer:
> $150 MAIL-IN REBATE! (Price above is shown before rebate)
> 150MIR
> [462-7359]

"((FS))" <PIayStation2@webtv.net> wrote in message
> DId you have to get the 2-year plan to get the 150$ rebate? I think I
> just realized that.

Ok, great. Thanks. I was a little worried myself.