4770K oc to 4.4 stable

fapmannn

Honorable
Jan 20, 2014
At first i tried to overclock with the build in 4-way optimization that my AI suite 3 has, and with that tried to oc to 4.4ghz.

It wasn't stable so i tried to tune in the settings myself and now i have stable system at 4.4 (did test aida64 around 5minutes or so) but just wondering are these settings save for this setup:

My setup:
4770K at 4.4Ghz NH-U14S
Asus Maximus Formula IV
Dominator Platinium 16GB 2133mhz

My settings:
Ai Overclock Tuner | Auto
ASUS Multicore Enhancement Auto
CPU core Ratio| Sync all cores
1 - Core ratio limit | 44
4 all the same

Min Cpu Cache ration | Auto
Max is the same

Internal PAl Overvlotage Auto
BCLK Frequrency : DRAM frequency ratio Auto
DRAM frequency DDR3-2133MHz

xtreme tweaking Disabled

CPU Level Up 4.400G
EPU Power Saving mode Enabled

Fully Manual Mode Enabled
CPU core Voltage 1.264
CPU Cache 1.204V Auto
CPu System Agent Voltage 0.848 Auto
CPu Analog I/O voltage 1.021V Auto
CPU Digital I/O Voltage 1.025V auto
PCH Interfacing Auto
SVID control Auto

Intial Cpu input voltage 1.712V auto
Eventual CPU input voltage Auto

DRAM Voltage 1.65000

Sorry for long post but are these safe to run at 24/7?

Thanks!

Thanks!

Solution
if it's at auto, then your fine.

Looking at your situation again, your voltage/temperature is perfect, so nothing to worry about. You can save those settings.

After this, run Prime95 torture test, it'll run your CPU at 100% load, you'll soon get a good idea if your overclock is good and also temps.

kiezz

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2011
those settings are fine if your stable, you may be cutting it close on the cpu input voltage i know you have it on auto but its important to keep that around 0.5v higher than the core voltage which would mean 1.26 core volt would be 1.76 cpu input volt,
it looks like you've got a good chip id say you could hit 4.6ghz if your temperatures are good

if it's at auto, then your fine.

Looking at your situation again, your voltage/temperature is perfect, so nothing to worry about. You can save those settings.

After this, run Prime95 torture test, it'll run your CPU at 100% load, you'll soon get a good idea if your overclock is good and also temps.

Solution