4870 x2 graphics tool for win 7 ultimate 64bot

G

I am looking for a tool that can monitor my gfx card when i play games. Something that will show the speed, usage, etc.. for BOTH my gpu's to make sure its using both and the 2gig of vmem. Any tool out there that would work on a windows 7 ultimate 64bit??

Thanks for the help

G

thanks for the reply!! I used it playing crysis warhead and the log showed GPU USAGE: 0% for the 2nd card... the first card ranged all over the place.. so it looks like my 2nd gpu isnt being used???

rambo117

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2008
gpuz is good but i use rivatuner to monitor my gpus stats.

has a nifty graph that holds your data too ;)

and the reason why your 2nd GPU isnt being used could be that your game doesnt take advantage of CF.
wow, i read that waaay to fast! missed that you said crysis warheard lol.

overshocks

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2009
thanks for the reply!! I used it playing crysis warhead and the log showed GPU USAGE: 0% for the 2nd card... the first card ranged all over the place.. so it looks like my 2nd gpu isnt being used???

Isn't there an option in the game to enable multiple cards. Check first.
And yes use GPUZ to monitor the activity or rivatuner. Have you overclocked you cards using the catalyst program it's quite easy.

G

I want to get them working first before i overclock lol.. and im not sure on how to do that yet... Also, the crossfire is hardware and not software so im really confused on why it wouldnt use both right off the bat

G

yup, i was running 2 instances of gpu-z... any other thoughts from anyone?

G

Sure i would! I was just told that the 4870 x2 is already CF enabled through hardware and there would be no need to enable any software for it.. read on that on recent post on this forum...

My GTAIV game also isnt picking up the 2nd gpu and its only saying i have 1gig vid memory