[SOLVED] 4g lte consumer router with bridge mode

Mar 13, 2019
He.

I am looking for a 4g lte router with bridge mode.
I have tried.
Huawei b315s-22, b525s-23a, b618s-22d and tp-link mr6400v1, but no of them have bridge mode.
Any recommendations for 4g router with bridge mode?
I am from Denmark where we use 800/1800/2600 band for 4g lte.

Have a nice day
Carsten

Solution
I have not seen one. If you want to bridge to a pc a usb modem would likely be a better choice than a router. If you goal is to use a different router some USB modems are supported by some routers.

You could also just put a second router behind the 4g one. You should be able to use the DMZ option in the 4g router to make it map all ports to the second router. Still that may not matter anyway since most mobile broadband is running carrier nat so you do not get public ip anyway.
I have not seen one. If you want to bridge to a pc a usb modem would likely be a better choice than a router. If you goal is to use a different router some USB modems are supported by some routers.

You could also just put a second router behind the 4g one. You should be able to use the DMZ option in the 4g router to make it map all ports to the second router. Still that may not matter anyway since most mobile broadband is running carrier nat so you do not get public ip anyway.

Solution