Aug 15, 2021
Hi, I have been looking for a page like this for a while now and hopeful to gain some insight on current products available or any information really. I am currently running a 2K 144hz monitor and 4K 60hz TV in my setup that I both use daily. I use the next gen XBOX Series X and have been looing for a 4K 120hz HDMI splitter now that this has been on the market for about a year, but still cant seem to find one. Has anyone come across any product solved this problem for them (screens don't have to work simultaneously)?

Another second option I have been thinking was possibly using a DisplayPort 1.4 splitter which obviously runs at this benchmark, but am not sure whether simply using adapters between HDMI 2.1 and DisplayPort 1.4 will work with no hassle e.g. delayed refresh response etc. is this something that can be done or does it come with other problems?

Also this is my first post on this website/forum, not sure whether I have posted this in the correct spot.

Aug 15, 2021
I know there's a DP 1.4 to HDMI 2.1 cable that exists; you're obviously limited to DP 1.4 bandwidth, but it works. I know some people that used it prior to HDMI 2.1 GPUs being released. I haven't heard anything on HDMI 2.1 splitters yet though.
I am looking for the opposite, I need 1 in 2 out, but haven't seen any on the market

Aug 15, 2021
I know there's a DP 1.4 to HDMI 2.1 cable that exists; you're obviously limited to DP 1.4 bandwidth, but it works. I know some people that used it prior to HDMI 2.1 GPUs being released. I haven't heard anything on HDMI 2.1 splitters yet though.
Hmm, yeah that is my second option, but I am not sure whether having all these adapters will come with any cons. I would think having all those adapters would show a delay on screen.

Latest posts