4K Monitor or Free sync? Help Please!

Peaco91

Honorable
Aug 23, 2014
Hi Guys

So I would like to buy a new monitor for my pc setup and not too sure about what to as my current monitor isnt that great and I would like an upgrade. This is my current monitor Dell Studio S2240L 22" IPS Widescreen LED Monitor and these are my pc specs.

Sapphire Radeon R9 290 Tri-X OC 4096MB - Graphics Card
Gigabyte Z97X-SLI - Devils Canyon Core i5 4690K

Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850W '80 Plus Bronze' Fully Modular Power Supply
Crucial MX100 256GB SATA 2.5” 7mm SSD + 9.5mm Adapter (CT256MX100SSD1)
Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache - OEM (ST2000DM001) HDD

Thanks for any help!

Solution
LG 34" 34UM67 AMD Free sync IPS Gaming Monitor 5ms I have had this monitor for a few days and it's fantastic the setting is a bit strange to me at first but you soon get use to it, I have been play Skyrim, Cities Skylines and an old version of Age of Mythology and they all look great, I was a bit worried that old games might have a black line down each side of the picture but that's not the case.

The anti dazzling screen really works as my monitor faces the window and I get no refection unlike my other 27" monitor, I hope this helps a little as you can see I'm no tec guy.
AMD 8350 CPU
Radeon R9
Windows 7

Regards Geoff

Geoff9

Reputable
Mar 24, 2015
LG 34" 34UM67 AMD Free sync IPS Gaming Monitor 5ms I have had this monitor for a few days and it's fantastic the setting is a bit strange to me at first but you soon get use to it, I have been play Skyrim, Cities Skylines and an old version of Age of Mythology and they all look great, I was a bit worried that old games might have a black line down each side of the picture but that's not the case.

The anti dazzling screen really works as my monitor faces the window and I get no refection unlike my other 27" monitor, I hope this helps a little as you can see I'm no tec guy.
AMD 8350 CPU
Radeon R9
Windows 7

Regards Geoff

Solution