[SOLVED] 4K TV Recommendations

LColli3r

Honorable
May 1, 2015
I’m in the market for a new 4K 50-55 inch TV, and I was looking for suggestions. Ideal budget would be under $800 with a hard limit of $1000. Heard good things about TCL 635 and I’m a fan of the Roku integration. Anyone have experience with the TCL options or alternatives? Main use cases would be gaming with a fair bit of streaming Netflix/YouTube thrown in.

Solution
I’m in the market for a new 4K 50-55 inch TV, and I was looking for suggestions. Ideal budget would be under $800 with a hard limit of $1000. Heard good things about TCL 635 and I’m a fan of the Roku integration. Anyone have experience with the TCL options or alternatives? Main use cases would be gaming with a fair bit of streaming Netflix/YouTube thrown in.
Check the specs. Some "TVs" have dropped the over-the-air tuner. That may be an important feature.

kanewolf

Titan
Check the specs. Some "TVs" have dropped the over-the-air tuner. That may be an important feature.

Solution