Question 4x16Gb TridentZ 3600Mhz Cl17 can't overclock to standard value via XPM profile (nightmare)

Neod!mium

Prominent
Mar 16, 2020
I will try to explain as briefly as possible

CPU 10900K
MBO (iGame Colorful z490 x v20)
RAM 4x16Gb TridentZ 3600Mhz Cl17 (17-19-19-39)

Details:
F4-3600C17Q-64GTZKK
1.35V
16GX4 INTEL xmp 2.0 Ready

I've been trying to set the memory to 3600mhz for days but it doesn't work.
At 2133mhz it works crystal well.
I managed to reach 3600mhz but the PC crashes when I start it for about half an hour until it manages to start up.
I can't use the computer like that, because the PC crashes every time I turn it on.

Holds Q-code 55 the longest (no memory install)
And Q-code 44 (driver someting) has been standing for a long time.
Various codes appear, but no longer than 55, 44, 4f and 03.
Code 55 is 90%.

Sometimes I have to restart CMOS and rearrange the whole bios.

I am currently able to run at 3400 Mhz with 1.37v but it also crashes on startup 1 to 2 times.
When it starts there are no problems at 3400Mhz nor at 3600MHz when I load the PC on any benchmark.
I don't think it's healthy for a PC in the long run.
The timings in the BIOS are 17-19-39 have a lot of other settings that I haven't touched too much.
I know it's on 2N

I can give you a screenshot of the bios if you are interested with all the details.

My processor is currently overclocked over the motherboard but since the auto overclocking overdid it with voltage, I reduced the CPU to 1.36v and it is stable.

Whether it's on Turbo boost or standard settings, Ram behaves the same (crashes for half an hour at 3600Mhz or fails)

Let this be the information to start everything else ask me if you are interested in the topic.
I will be happy to answer any questions you may have as soon as possible.

Thanks, I know you will help me and you know better than me.

I also asked a question related to fans but no one answered if you are interested here is the link.

Neod!mium

Prominent
Mar 16, 2020
Set ram voltage to 1.45v and then set the frequency to 3600MHz, then tweak the timings to the values shown on the stickered side of the rams. Are you on BIOS version 1004?

I’ve read on several pages that it shouldn’t go over 1.4v, especially if it’s not overclocked memory over the recommended speed.

Also, the timings are accurate in the bios.

Yes I have bios 1004

But no matter if I put on Ram the voltage is automatic and it is around 1.46v

the pc still can't start

Neod!mium

Prominent
Mar 16, 2020
I solved it in a way

Basically, I tested a lot of settings and it turned out that the problems were done by Fast Boot Memory.

That is, I turned on the fast boot memory itself.

And surprisingly, everything works without problems.

I don't know what the consequences of this fast boot setting are

But I noticed I got a 14600 score on the cinebench

And the last time I tested it was 15,400

I don't know what is normal for this processor and what results it should have.