Question 5 Beeps No Display *NEED HELP*

Jun 6, 2022
So i turn on my pc and get no display but my fans, cpu and gpu are running and no display. I Tried the speaker on motherboard and beeped 5 times. I also have everything plugged in and the gpu is all the way in clicked. Yesterday i booted my pc and it displayed but once i plug in the keyboard and mouse the screen goes all black and stopped displaying afterwards?
Motherboard: ASRock A320M/AC
CPU: Ryzen 3 2300x
GPU: Radeon RX 570

Jun 6, 2022
So this is not a new problem, it has just been getting worse? Could you describe what was happening before it completely stopped working, and how long have you noticed these problems?
Okay well it was working perfectly fine no problems at all and had for a year and half, i changed the ram to 16gb ram when i had bought the pc and was still displaying. But now it just doesn’t display at all, keep in mind fans, ram, drives & gpu is on but no display. I tried the motherboard speaker beep and beeped 5 times so idk.

Okay well it was working perfectly fine no problems at all and had for a year and half, i changed the ram to 16gb ram when i had bought the pc and was still displaying. But now it just doesn’t display at all, keep in mind fans, ram, drives & gpu is on but no display. I tried the motherboard speaker beep and beeped 5 times so idk.
So are you saying the problems started when you changed the RAM? If so, have you tried switching back to the old RAM?

TRENDING THREADS