Question 5 blue screens a day

Mr.snobdam

Commendable
Feb 9, 2020
since i downloaded a editing programm called hitfilm i get a lot of blue screens and sometimes blackscreen where my pc just turns off.
i already removed the programm and downloaded a new one called adobe premiere pro the codes on the bluescreen are different everytime i had this issue before but managed to fix it is there someone who could help me and knows a solution

PS:sorry for bad english

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

USAFRet

Titan
since i downloaded a editing programm called hitfilm i get a lot of blue screens and sometimes blackscreen where my pc just turns off.
i already removed the programm and downloaded a new one called adobe premiere pro the codes on the bluescreen are different everytime i had this issue before but managed to fix it is there someone who could help me and knows a solution

PS:sorry for bad english
Where did you get these applications from?
Hitfilm is very stable (I use it), and Premier Pro is pretty pricy.