Question 5 Fan layouts

Aug 13, 2019
Hello guys.

First of all, I wanna thank everyone on this forum, because I've always found solution for my problems on this forum for years now. :)

This is my first post, and I got a bit of a dilemma.

I got https://ms-start.com/en/ms-cyclops-iv-midi-tower-gaming-case.aspx?q=1-1323-0-1 , MS Industrial Cyclops IV PC Rack which has 5 Fan layout (2 in front, 1 in back, 2 on top)

How should I place my fans so I get neutral or a slight positive air pressure ? I guess 2 in front are obvious intake fans, and 1 on the rear is exhaust, what should I do with 2 on top? 1 closer to rear exhaust...And 1 closer to front panel for intake?

Also, should I in the wanted scenario put PSU with fan facing PC rack interior or the outside?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT

Btw, it says top fan layouts have filters...If it's for exhaust, what's the point of having filters?

Last edited:
most system fans are non controllable the fans generally run max speed and come with another input for another fan so you can link them together. if you feel the need to control them then you can buy a fan controller although I have no experience of doing so they are generally £30 mark and think its better to spend the extra money on better fans bigger fans have less noise.