5-inch LG Intuition To Be Verizon Exclusive on Sept. 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

math1337

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2009
[citation][nom]hate machine[/nom]I like how LG copies Touchwiz Icons which in turn copy iOS icons.Also "lol" LG Note.[/citation]
Well, if LG is going to copy the huge phone with a pen idea from Samsung, it makes sense to copy the UI too.

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
4:3 aspect ratio? Why? It's so antequated that only Apple are still using it, if they aren't careful a lawsuit will be on it's way, maybe Apple will Photoshop the images into 16:9 to strengthen their case....

I would wait for reviews, and maybe even the Galaxy Note II - the success of this device will be tied to how well the stylus functions. Samsung's S-Pen is actually very good, so it will be a tough sell if this can't match the S-Pen.

As an online only promotion, customers who purchase Intuition by LG at www.verizonwireless.com between Sept. 6 and Sept. 10 will also receive a LG Tone Stereo Bluetooth headset at no additional cost.
I feel like this should come with the phone, period. This would probably sway more people to buy it as well.

G

God damnit! I'm still waiting for a decent phablet comparable to the Note. But what do I get? Phablets with 4:3 making them not preferably for almost everything on a phone.

livebriand

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
[citation][nom]math1337[/nom]Well, if LG is going to copy the huge phone with a pen idea from Samsung, it makes sense to copy the crappy UI too.[/citation]
There, fixed it for ya. I honestly don't know why people would want the customized versions of Android over stock 4.0/4.1.

marclee37

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2011
no resolution detail of the screen yet?
4:3 screen is good move. so let market to decide which aspect ratio is best.
LG should advertise more about difference of a 4:3/5" screen and a 16:9/5.5" screen.
on 4:3/5" screen, it is 7.6cm for each line of text, on 16:9/5.5" screen it is 6.8cm for each line. narrower screen means more scrolling. it's not simple mathematics that a 5.5" screen is larger/ better than a 5" screen.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
Tied to Verizon?
Keep it !

It's pretty short sighted of a manufacturer to tie their products to a single provider.
All the ill feelings against that Provider (Verizon, AT&T) will be transferred to the manufacturer.
And of course you limit your potential market as well.

Hope Samsung does not pull something like that. Have a Samsung phone for years and my next will be from them as well unless they should force me to a different provider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS