5-Inch ZTE Nubia Z5 Smartphone Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

getreal

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2010
Yawn, another iphone ripoff that looks identical to every other iPhone ripoff.

Any news on the next iPhone? I only care about RELEVANT technology.

TunaSoda

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2005
[citation][nom]getreal[/nom]Yawn, another iphone ripoff that looks identical to every other iPhone ripoff.Any news on the next iPhone? I only care about RELEVANT technology.[/citation]
Yeah, the relevant "2009" rated battery that the iphone 5 comes with?

zeratul600

Honorable
Mar 11, 2012
[citation][nom]getreal[/nom]Yawn, another iphone ripoff that looks identical to every other iPhone ripoff.Any news on the next iPhone? I only care about RELEVANT technology.[/citation]
Oh come one that was fun guys he is clearly trolling, everyone know that apple doesn't release any relevant technology the only relevant change that they made was to become a firm whose money comes from ripping off other technologies and take advantage that the people who made them never went the selfish way and make it exclusive

jacobdrj

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2005
[citation][nom]kuz4156[/nom]Does a phone really need a quad core CPU ?[/citation]
Depending on how much electricity each core draws, I think that, just like with computers, a dual core is certainly better than a single core, but not NEARLY as dramatic of a change as a switch from a single to a quad core. I have found that so long as you have at least 3 full cores in a computer, it runs much better. So to with a phone, depending on how much electricity each core draws, a dual core is absolutely necessary to be able to use a smart phone as both a data device and still be able to use the phone functionality of that same device. However, 1 more core would probably be enough to properly free up resources for antivirus/antimalware/pandora/gps/other background applications while doing something else, and still being able to use your phone as a phone. Quad core is fantastic, so long as it doesn't also result in my battery dying in 3 hours...

Kinda reminds me of the HTC OneX/OneX+...
Specs are solid. I hope to see reviews soon. If this comes with plain JB, it's definitely a winner.
The only thing that this has in common with the iPhone is that they're both made in China; otherwise, this is a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.