500gb of M.2 enough for gaming PC?

Solution
It really just depends on how many games you want installed at one time. A 500gb SSD will hold the OS and 5-10 AAA games (pending size).

For me, I don't usually play more than 5 games at a given time. I usually have a few multi player games that I go to when in the mood and a single player game or two. When I beat or tire of the single player game, I move on to another.

If I were you I would go with the 500gb SSD, and see if you want more games installed. If you do, it will be very easy to go get a HDD then.
It really just depends on how many games you want installed at one time. A 500gb SSD will hold the OS and 5-10 AAA games (pending size).

For me, I don't usually play more than 5 games at a given time. I usually have a few multi player games that I go to when in the mood and a single player game or two. When I beat or tire of the single player game, I move on to another.

If I were you I would go with the 500gb SSD, and see if you want more games installed. If you do, it will be very easy to go get a HDD then.

Solution