500w -> 600w Help with Best PSU on these price ranges?

kenchu

Prominent
Mar 21, 2017
I want a PSU that will last for a couple of years and is a good quality one. I´m planning on building a system with i3 7100 and gtx 1060 6gb, not planning to upgrade it anytime soon after done building.

These PSUs are the same price in my country ("low" price range):
-XFX TS 550w 80plus bronze
-Seasonic 520w 80plus bronze
-EVGA 600w 80plus bronze
-Corsair VS 650w 80plus white

These PSUs are the same price in my country("medium/high" price range. Not a HUGE difference with the others):
-XFX TS 650w 80plus bronze
-Seasonic 620w 80plus bronze
-EVGA 700w 80plus bronze
-Corsair CX 650m 80plus bronze

I want to know wich PSU is the best for my needs and in each "price range", and also wich one is the best over all. Thank you so much for your time, this is my first time posting.

Solution
The XFX TS's are good, so are the 2 Seasonics. The Corsair CX650M is decent but the VS is not The Evgas listed are their lower end HEC built units and are best avoided as there are much better options in the list. Given the specs you listed the 550w XFX or the 520w Seasonic will be plenty.

bignastyid

Titan
The XFX TS's are good, so are the 2 Seasonics. The Corsair CX650M is decent but the VS is not The Evgas listed are their lower end HEC built units and are best avoided as there are much better options in the list. Given the specs you listed the 550w XFX or the 520w Seasonic will be plenty.

Solution
XFX TS / Corsair CXM 650 or 550 > Seasonic S12II > EVGA 600W or 700W > Corsair CXM 600 > Corsair VS

The XFX is based on the Seasonic but with better cooling.
The CXM isn't quite as durable as the XFX & Seasonic but is a better performer and is compatible with the deep sleep modes of your CPU.

Th EVGAs are lower end HEC builds, not worth the money
The VS is overall just poor

CyberBlade

Honorable
Feb 9, 2017
Your rig didnot requires a horsepower of 700w. You are good with 500 to 650w. So you can get Seasonic 520w 80plus bronze or Seasonic 620w 80plus bronze or Corsair CX 650m 80plus bronze or EVGA 600w 80plus bronze. In terms of quality these are the best for your rig which I recommended.

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!

Again, the EVGA is junk. Any one of the OPs other choices except the Corsair VS would be far better.

kenchu

Prominent
Mar 21, 2017
Thank you everyone for your replies! I wish I could choose more than one solution. I chose the moderator´s solution because he gave the most solid answer in my opinion and justified well his arguments. Thank you guys! This seems to be a very good and helpful community! I may help others in the future when my knowledge grows. Thanks

bignastyid

Titan

You're welcome :)