51 ways big brother is blind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are a cople more:

1. North Korea

2. My mum and dad's home ... must be something to do with the armadillo hats I sent them (aeraly badge designed models) or the fact they are right next to a sensitive facility ... I think the hats are doing it though.

3. My local McDonalds ... possibly a chemical weapons plant?

Your from Luskan right ??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luskan#Luskan

Built on the ruins of Illusk, which fell in 1244 DR to the orcs of the Bloody Tusks Tribe, Luskan has a very intriguing history. Most of its inhabitants, however, couldn't care less. Luskan is a port town frequented by pirates, thieves and other disreputable folk interested in only one thing: money. Although you could be murdered, mugged or kidnapped at any moment within its walls, Luskan is a very lucrative city. Pirates bring in their booty to be sold to the black market, northern traders frequent the place as a rest stop on their way to the aforementioned Ten towns during the warmer months, ready to buy exotic scrimshander ornaments, several taverns do a roaring trade in ale and other spirits, the drugs and slave trade are rife (although obviously sublimated) and information brokers and prostitutes ply their trade during the night-time.

Status
Not open for further replies.