$550 Dell 144hz 1440p display or a $485 Nintendo Switch with Zelda Breath of the Wild?

Krisbf3

Reputable
Aug 27, 2014
The title says it all, I cant decide which to get, I currently have a 22 inc 1080p 60hz samsung monitor. I dont know if I should upgrade my monitor or get a switch with Zelda for a cheaper price than the Dell monitor. Any suggestions?

Solution
Zelda's a pretty solid 60-100 hours worth of play though. Kinda hard to compare it to a monitor that will be used for 1000s of hours though, because it can be used for multiple things.

But you might want to see if you'd be interested in the other switch games coming out, just not right away, like Fire Emblem Warriors around September.

Krisbf3

Reputable
Aug 27, 2014

Yeah, like, I wanna play Zelda but idk how often I would really play it, if i get the monitor i would use it every day.

Zelda's a pretty solid 60-100 hours worth of play though. Kinda hard to compare it to a monitor that will be used for 1000s of hours though, because it can be used for multiple things.

But you might want to see if you'd be interested in the other switch games coming out, just not right away, like Fire Emblem Warriors around September.

Solution

Didn't even realize the price of his switch was absurd.
Yeah, check your local stores like Toys R' Us.
I was able to snag one there without having to pay any scalpers.