Jun 16, 2020
Hi, for the past 2 weeks I have been trying to fix my pc, I have tried and tried again and nothing is working for me.

I will make this as short and simple as possible.

I was having countless problems with my pc drivers not working properly and my PC was stuttering constantly to the point where it was unusable.

After trying everything to reinstall drivers, do this, do that, nothing worked. So I reset my whole PC with clean windows, then ran AMD cleanup utility to make sure the drivers were gone.

To no surprise, after I had nothing but the bare minimum windows graphics on my computer, it ran just fine, for the first time in weeks.

However, with the basic windows display adapters I can't really get the most out of my card, I can only use one display, I can only run up to 72 hertz, so on.

So it seems inevitable that I have to install these Radeon drivers, so I do, and of course I can't install my drivers without installing Radeon Adrenalin.

I get Adrenalin on my PC, and without even starting the driver update, here I am, back to square one, with a stuttering PC.

Ryzen 7 3800x
Radeon 5700 xt
MSI x570 Gaming Plus