[SOLVED] 5700XT + MSI Z570 Gaming Edge WiFi: 5 Monitor Setup

Sep 8, 2019
Hey guys,

I am simracing a lot lately and build my own rig. I recently went from single screen to triples.
Super immersive an fun, but with my exisiting desktop monitors I encounter an impass :D

Setup is:
Triples (T1 - T2 - T3) and Desktop (D1 - D2) stand next to each other. I will only use either the Triples or the Two Desktop Monitors.

Problem: The GPU only supports 4 Outputs.

How can I solve this without buying another CPU which has an integrated GPU (my 3700X has none).
I had the idea to work with an HDMI Switch and put one of the Triples and my 2nd Desktop Monitor on it. It works somehow, but since I am using an Eyefinity Setup for the Triples it ends in a big f*** up.
I know the 5700XT has some driver issues still but trying this even results in complete black monitors and an automated restart of the Computer. (I switched back to the offcial WQHL driver which seems to work better)

Is there even a solution for my problem?
It would to totally ok to switch between two predefined setups (just Triples and just Desktops).

Solution
the second video card only for Desktop use -> multi GPU and not crossfire/SLI
This would be the same like an internal graphics card

a splitter should get you 2560 x 1440 @ 60 Hz (Desktop use)

the Taichi would be fine as well
Sep 8, 2019
Can I just use Two Video Cards at the same time? i thought Id need Crossfire for that or something. Would the splitter run at 144Hz WQHD? If so that would be perfect (But i wont think the DP would be able to handle that.).

Other thing would be to sell my Pulse 5700XT but that 100$ on Top and Buy the Taichi Card - this one should have 5 Ports...