[SOLVED] 5700xt nitro newbie

Sep 29, 2019
Hi just built my first gaming pc and picked up a rx5700 nitro amazing card but how do you change the clock speed as it says its got 3 clock speeds default, game and boost but can't find anyway to change it. I found the wattman page and it says it can auto overclock is that safe to use?

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Hi just built my first gaming pc and picked up a rx5700 nitro amazing card but how do you change the clock speed as it says its got 3 clock speeds default, game and boost but can't find anyway to change it. I found the wattman page and it says it can auto overclock is that safe to use?
Saphire's overclocking software is called triXX, you might want to try that out to find the 3 auto overclock speeds. Fyi only have one overclocking software installed at any one time.

OllympianGamer

Honorable
Dec 22, 2016
Saphire's overclocking software is called triXX, you might want to try that out to find the 3 auto overclock speeds. Fyi only have one overclocking software installed at any one time.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS