[SOLVED] 5700xt no signal

Aug 2, 2020
My sapphire pulse 5700xt was working perfecting fine last night but this morning it gives me no signal.I unplugged and replugged everything to no avail.Finally i plugged in my old rx 570 and pc works perfectly fine.When the 5700xt is plugged the lights on it are on but still no signal.Is there anyway i could fix it because i do not have the option to RMA because i cannot find my proof of purchase.

Solution
well then the card could be the problem here.Your psu delivers more than enough power for 5700XT yet it still doesnt work,i cant think of anything that could be faulty except the 5700XT
thats a pretty good psu actually,so it should have any problems with 5700xt.Maybe the problem is the monitor.Try plugging your system in a TV and see if you get signal.Make sure to plugg the video cable in the gpu not the motherboard and see what happens

Aug 2, 2020
Well the computer works fine when i switch out the XT for my rx570 ,the only time there is no signal is when i use the 5700xt. I tried monitor and tv and still nothing.