[SOLVED] 5800x Overclocking

Sleepyyyy21

Honorable
Apr 15, 2016
Currently running my 5800x at 4.7 all core at 1.26 volts (it goes to about 1.28 when doing intensive tasks) ran benchmarks for hours without crashing, my cpu is on a full loop with two 420 45mm rads, running thermal grizzly paste and primochill fluid, temps stay around 38c on thr cpu temp sensor and around 46c on the cpu diode when gaming, under benchmarks its about 58c on the cpu and 67 on the diode, my question is whats everyone elses voltage?? Seen posts where most people are pushing 1.3+ to get slower clocks? Here are my specs

(AMD RYZEN 7 5800X (4.7GHZ ALL CORE)
ASUS B550 GAMING F
G.SKILL TRIDENT Z ROYAL 32GB 3600MHZ
EVGA GEFORE GTX 1080TI FTW 3)

Solution
okay bet i will try it out now, i didnt know this program excited :)
if you decide to overclock with it, its much better than manual overclock
here some info about profiles:
PX high = 2 best cores overclock (when using 2 threaded app, rest of cores are in idle)
PX medium = 4 best cores overclock (when using 4 threads, rest of cores are in idle)
PX low = 6 best cores
P2 profile = all core overclock used when cpu uses more than 6 cores and runs below P1 cpu usage
P1 profile = all core overclock above P2 (lower clock than p2)

P2 and P1 is configurable based on whole CPU usage (ie 50% = 8 threads)
okay bet i will try it out now, i didnt know this program excited :)
if you decide to overclock with it, its much better than manual overclock
here some info about profiles:
PX high = 2 best cores overclock (when using 2 threaded app, rest of cores are in idle)
PX medium = 4 best cores overclock (when using 4 threads, rest of cores are in idle)
PX low = 6 best cores
P2 profile = all core overclock used when cpu uses more than 6 cores and runs below P1 cpu usage
P1 profile = all core overclock above P2 (lower clock than p2)

P2 and P1 is configurable based on whole CPU usage (ie 50% = 8 threads)

Reactions: Sleepyyyy21
Solution
My 5800x I hit a wall at 4.6ghz, I can get it stable at 1.21v but 4.7ghz I need 1.27v to be stable but temps get a little out of hand, I ended up going back to stock and been playing with the PBO, I get an all core boost of 4.5ghz and it will boost most of the cores to 4.9 and a couple to 5.1ghz at times and temps are much better. I'm still playing with the voltage curve and the power tables, I just got busy and haven't finished playing with it.

Reactions: Sleepyyyy21