[SOLVED] 5900X Vcore voltage

Pigypop

Honorable
Jul 16, 2016
Hi everyone. I recently got an 5900X kai Asus ROG Strix gaming F mobo (Coming from i7 4790 with low tdp and nothing to worry about with air cooler ). I now use an H150 elite capelix. Coolers software gives a lot of information one of which is vcore voltage. Specifically it measures something on the mobo as is says vcore voltage asustek etch. This one reaches 1.48 1.49. I thought it was the docp thap pushed it so i set it back at auto kai ram set to 2133mhz again. But the voltage is still in the same levels. This is high isnt it?

Solution
Hi everyone. I recently got an 5900X kai Asus ROG Strix gaming F mobo (Coming from i7 4790 with low tdp and nothing to worry about with air cooler ). I now use an H150 elite capelix. Coolers software gives a lot of information one of which is vcore voltage. Specifically it measures something on the mobo as is says vcore voltage asustek etch. This one reaches 1.48 1.49. I thought it was the docp thap pushed it so i set it back at auto kai ram set to 2133mhz again. But the voltage is still in the same levels. This is high isnt it?
Vcore means same thing as with your previous CPU
Setting XMP (DOCP as Asus calls it) makes no difference...
Vcore means same thing as with your previous CPU
Setting XMP (DOCP as Asus calls it) makes no difference, Vcore Voltage if left on auto in BIOS, varies with CPU load at high loads it should drop to about 1.3v.
For more and more accurate Voltages use Ryzen Master and /or HWinfo (but not at same time).They read data directly from CPU.

Reactions: Pigypop
Solution

Pigypop

Honorable
Jul 16, 2016
Thanks a lot. Should i use docp or leave it as it auto at 2133? There is said that setting memory on other timing voids cpu warranty. Even if amd says ram speed 3200mhz on this processor?