[SOLVED] 5950x Showing only 1 Temp in HWmonitor - not all 16 core temps

jayleonis

Honorable
Nov 18, 2018
My old pc when running this showed temps for all cores. This just shows one temp for the CPU as Package node. Am i doing something wrong?

neQNEbl.png

Solution
My old pc when running this showed temps for all cores. This just shows one temp for the CPU as Package node. Am i doing something wrong?

neQNEbl.png
Ryzen uses internal temperature sensors only for it's algorithms which it doesn't show to programs. You can see temps only as if it was a single core CPU, so called "Effective temps", That's only thing you need to know as those algorithms will automatically switch load to cooler cores when needed.

neQNEbl.png
Ryzen uses internal temperature sensors only for it's algorithms which it doesn't show to programs. You can see temps only as if it was a single core CPU, so called "Effective temps", That's only thing you need to know as those algorithms will automatically switch load to cooler cores when needed.

Solution