[SOLVED] 5G hotspot internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2020
I'm currently using a 4g sprint/t-mobile hotspot that is a lot better than satellite internet, and the ping is good most of the time, the only problem is the connection constantly drops every 30-45 seconds. So my hotspot doesnt work very well with online gaming. Do you think 5G hotspot would have stronger signal with less drops? If so, is there any 5g hotspots out yet that can be used for home internet?

Solution
I'm currently using a 4g sprint/t-mobile hotspot that is a lot better than satellite internet, and the ping is good most of the time, the only problem is the connection constantly drops every 30-45 seconds. So my hotspot doesnt work very well with online gaming. Do you think 5G hotspot would have stronger signal with less drops? If so, is there any 5g hotspots out yet that can be used for home internet?
It would be carrier and location dependent.

kanewolf

Titan
It would be carrier and location dependent.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.