5K Gaming and Workspace Rig

Mar 21, 2017
Uses Professional Video editing ( e.g 4k video editing),
Animating,
Rendering,
Programming & game development,
Unfortunately as Counter-Productive it can be 100+ tabs open on in multiple browsers, whilst
simultaneously switching through them (my current computer tends to take a while to load a
already loaded tab if I click off of it for to long)
Recording High end gaming to Low end Gaming, e.g 4k Ark Survival Maxed out. Minecraft 100+
mods, 4k, shaders, texture pack, and recording.

For an example I will upload quality up to 4k, there will still be the option for, you know 480p If you will.

I am in the market for a well rounded multi use pc, capable of dual-booting (pretty sure you need multiple hard drives, I am fairly new to computers, and how they work, how to build them etc)
I know for sure I want 3 monitors, but what resolution I have no idea. ( do I need a 4k monitor to run 4k? obviously, but do they all need to be 4k?)

(tl : dr version)

High performance well rounded full pc, (e.g Mic, monitors, headphones.) Gaming and Workspace machine.

(Rather important : I will be paying in Bitcoin, and I am not to sure what places take btc)

-- If you need more info on my needs, or I just happened to miss some vital info, I will gladly provide, I try and reply as soon as I can! Thank you in advance.

Mar 21, 2017
First off I have a 2-3 BTC budget, in USD that's around 2k - 3k,( at the time of posting this the price of one BTC in USD is $1,215.35) so yes I meant to type '4k' instead of '5k',

(Well that's embarrassing, it's so easy to just check your title... I am fairly new to forums, but still... argh.).

and no I don't have any brand preferences, for colors I would prefer to have no colors, but second to that would be red.

Anyways, Hope I cleared up the confusion!