6 month Old Pc boots up, but does not display.

maximilianamei

Prominent
Dec 3, 2017
My PC was working well yesterday, no problems. I had a fair amount of crashing after 3 months, but that stopped a couple weeks ago.
Last night, I had it on sleep for a couple hours, which usually isn't a big deal, but when I came back, after running it for about 10 minutes, it crashed. After that, it kept crashing at the windows loading screen, and diagnosis screen, with the stop codes:
Uncorrectable error, and another stop code Overclocking, which i rarely do. Both of which I've never gotten before. I looked up uncorrectable error, which deals with to much heat, so in bios I upped the fan speeds, and than display didn't work.
After waiting some time for it to cool, I came back and display worked but still crashed so i went to bios and restored optimized defaults, and since than no display. I've tried reseating all the components, except for the cpu, resetting bios through the battery, and the jumper cap, using a different hard-drive that works, as well as different ram, plugging the monitor in through the mother board, and re-plugging all of the wires.
The monitor still doesn't detect any signal, while the monitor is working. I think this is happening because of a BIOS change, but it should be reset by now. So I am not sure.

I have the following parts in my PC:

Intel i7-7700k
ASUS Z170-A
NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080 OC edition by Gigabyte, 8gb GDDR5X
G-Skill Aegis 16 x 4 ddr4 ram
Intel Dual band Wireless-AC 7260 (wireless adapter)
EVGA Supernova 750 B1 110-B1-0750-VR 80+ Bronze edition
CORSAIR H50 hydro series
WD Blue 1 tb Hard drive
and a Kingwin 4 channal Multi Fan Controler

Software is WIndows 10
I also have Norton Security, which had a prior problem with Bit Defender, which i had at first, which i was able to fix.

I think that is about it. The case has dust filters which I use, and I have 6 fans including the water cooling, 3 in and 3 out.

Throughout my trouble shooting, there have been no beeps except for my DVD drive which i unplugged, recently the CPU Led blinks once and than the DRAM Led has a long blink followed by 1 more blink of the CPU LED and finally the DRAM LED Stays on.

No part number listed. I think you have Memory Model F4-2400C15S-16GIS.

Modules sold as single modules carry no guarantee when combined. Memory is guaranteed in the form it is sold in.

You may have a one of two 64GB kits that are Aegis that are guaranteed for compatiblity. Difficult to know based on the vague description of the memory you give.
[Aegis DDR4] F4-2400C15Q-64GIS
[Aegis DDR4] F4-2133C15Q-64GIS