[SOLVED] 60 fps 4k modern warfare

sammytheman

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2009
Hey fellas. I have an RTX 2080 super with ryzen 7 3800x and 16GB ram. I want to know what settings to use in modern warfare to get steady 60 fps in 4k. Is there an app that I can download to say "I want 60 fps" and the software automatically adjusts the graphic settings? I have disabled ray tracing but left everything on but occassionally get below 50 and this is unacceptible in multiplayer. Thanks in advance folks

Solution
Nvidia Geforce Experience would be the only "optimizing" app I'd trust to set the right graphic settings. This is though if your using a 4K/60hz monitor, stuff like DSR may not set the game correctly. And even if NGE sets it you may experience dips as most multiplayer FPS tend to do that, especially in Battlefield games due to the massive maps and amount of players. You could set it a little bit lower and turn off RT and that should help with any dips.

WildCard999

Titan
Nvidia Geforce Experience would be the only "optimizing" app I'd trust to set the right graphic settings. This is though if your using a 4K/60hz monitor, stuff like DSR may not set the game correctly. And even if NGE sets it you may experience dips as most multiplayer FPS tend to do that, especially in Battlefield games due to the massive maps and amount of players. You could set it a little bit lower and turn off RT and that should help with any dips.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS