Question 60 mbit download 1.5 mbit upload

Foxis

Prominent
Mar 12, 2019
helloi have a Huawei B525 and with an outdoor antenna, i have 60mbit down and 1 - 2mbit up, but without antenna i have 30 mbit and 2 - 5 mbit up, any ideas of why it is slower on up with antenna?

(im not sure what antenna i got, because i got simcard, antenna and router from Telia, so they installed the antenna.

Last edited:
If you want a outright guess I would bet when you are using the internal antenna it is use 2 antenna. I suspect the external antenna you are using is only a single antenna. It would have 2 cables if it was one of the special mimo antenna.

To get maximum speed on many LTE connections you need a special dual axis antenna or you need 2 direction antenna that you can mount 180 degrees off each other.

The other possibility is you using a form of LTE that transmit and receives on different frequencies you external antenna may work better on the receive frequencies than the transmit.

Foxis

Prominent
Mar 12, 2019
If you want a outright guess I would bet when you are using the internal antenna it is use 2 antenna. I suspect the external antenna you are using is only a single antenna. It would have 2 cables if it was one of the special mimo antenna.

To get maximum speed on many LTE connections you need a special dual axis antenna or you need 2 direction antenna that you can mount 180 degrees off each other.

The other possibility is you using a form of LTE that transmit and receives on different frequencies you external antenna may work better on the receive frequencies than the transmit.
yh i use 1 cable. thank you :D