Question 60fps on 75hz

Jun 10, 2019
hi good day.. just have a question guys.. so im a newbie and planning to build an entry level cpu with monitor.. my question guys is would screen tearing will often appear if my cpu can only run 60fps on 75hz monitor? especially on shooter games? thanks guys sorry for my english

Jun 10, 2019
I don't quite understand what you mean. CPU won't idle frames. Most configurations run games with a lot of frames. 75HZ display configuration requirements will not be very high.
I don't quite understand what you mean. CPU won't idle frames. Most configurations run games with a lot of frames. 75HZ display configuration requirements will not be very high.

hi sir good day.. i will build a pc that can run let's say atleast 60fps on pubg.. my question is would that 60fps screen tear in 75hz monitor? cos in my country there is certain 7hz monitor brand that is cheaper than most of 60hz.. thanks sory for my english

Jun 10, 2019
Also u can turn on vsync

hi good day.. im planning to buy a rx570 and a 75hz monitor.. i will play mostly pubg.. would screen tearing often appear on that build? or should i buy 60hz instead of 75hz? the 75hz monitor doesnt have freesync or gsync but its quite cheap the 75hz is only 90$ here in our country so im confuse..

C0v3r

Great
Jun 9, 2019
Ok so v sync is a thing in the game itself that fixes screen tearing also you can go into windows display settings and lower the refresh rate to 60hz if u want. Idk anything about the rx 570 but i do know the rx 580 can easily push 75 fps at 1080p high not max

Reactions: casualgamer27