6230 Problem

I've been having problems with my less-than-one-month-old 6230 on T-Mobile.
I'm finding that people I call are having problems hearing me, even when
I've got full reception. It occurs when calling mobiles and landlines. I've
tried tapping the phone whilst calling (in case something is loose
inside...?) which sometimes solves the problem, but obviously, it's a bit
concerning if I've got to do this!
Has anyone else had the same issues?
Ideas for a solution?

Thanks

Will

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 11:19:41 +0100, Will wrote:

> I've been having problems with my less-than-one-month-old 6230 on T-Mobile.
> I'm finding that people I call are having problems hearing me, even when
> I've got full reception. It occurs when calling mobiles and landlines. I've
> tried tapping the phone whilst calling (in case something is loose
> inside...?) which sometimes solves the problem, but obviously, it's a bit
> concerning if I've got to do this!

Well that sounds like a definate fault.

> Has anyone else had the same issues?
> Ideas for a solution?

I would have thought that was obvious as it's 'less-than-one-month-old'
New phones do come with a manufacturer's warranty you know.

--
Michael Turner
Email (ROT13)

Send it back, why ask for help on here?

Gaz.

"Will" <wg100@freenet.de> wrote in message
> I've been having problems with my less-than-one-month-old 6230 on
T-Mobile.
> I'm finding that people I call are having problems hearing me, even when
> I've got full reception. It occurs when calling mobiles and landlines.
I've
> tried tapping the phone whilst calling (in case something is loose
> inside...?) which sometimes solves the problem, but obviously, it's a bit
> concerning if I've got to do this!
> Has anyone else had the same issues?
> Ideas for a solution?
>
> Thanks