6230 Warranty

Hello
bought a 6230 off ebay recently, and although i never got any receipt for
it as it was an upgrade phone that someone was selling, should anything go
wrong, would the service centre look at it foc , as i know it is only 2
months old according to the warranty information that is stored in the phone

Cheers

tom

user

Splendid

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 18:06:11 +0100, "T Welsh"
<silvershadow21@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hello
>bought a 6230 off ebay recently, and although i never got any receipt for
>it as it was an upgrade phone that someone was selling, should anything go
>wrong, would the service centre look at it foc , as i know it is only 2
>months old according to the warranty information that is stored in the phone

I've had a coupe of handsets repaired/flash upgraded in the past, and
never been asked for a receipt or warranty card. Can help to be a
Club Nokia member though, so make sure you register the handset with
them.

"ƧØÞ" <no.spam@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> I've had a coupe of handsets repaired/flash upgraded in the past, and
> never been asked for a receipt or warranty card. Can help to be a
> Club Nokia member though, so make sure you register the handset with
> them.

Yeah, me too, I've had several handsets fixed, firmware upgraded, or
serviced for free if it *has* to be within the warranty period, without any
questions being asked. In each case however, the phone was released in the
UK marked less than 12 months previous, so it had to be still under
warranty.

I've also had people check when the phones were older.

Adam

M Brands 2
L Brands 1