[SOLVED] 64 gb 4000 mhz ram

Solution
Make and model of the ram kit you're looking at? Using this article, I'd stab at about 40W of power consumed but with today's lithography and manufacturing processes being more streamlined, it should be lower than that. You don't need to bother about the power draw of the rams unless you're looking to design your own heatspreaders for ram kit which will void your warranty the moment you remove the heatsinks paired from the factory.

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of the ram kit you're looking at? Using this article, I'd stab at about 40W of power consumed but with today's lithography and manufacturing processes being more streamlined, it should be lower than that. You don't need to bother about the power draw of the rams unless you're looking to design your own heatspreaders for ram kit which will void your warranty the moment you remove the heatsinks paired from the factory.

Solution

crazy_stuff

Reputable
BANNED
Aug 26, 2017
Thanks a lot.