[SOLVED] 650W enough for ryzen 7 3700x & rtx 2080?

Jan 20, 2021
I have a corsair 650W 80+ bronze and iam wondering if this will be enough for my ryzen 7 3700x & rtx 2080?

Is it possible too 3D render with this?

Solution
Its the corsair cx650M bought it brand new
The CX is OK and could work...but I usually prefer more than OK when pairing a PSU with expensive GPUs.
I know people that have CX 650 with the rtx 2080 ...I also know users that had to return and it get something better (not post or freeze or reboot or just power off).
I only recommend the CX for systems with mid to low end GPUs.
For a system with a RTX 2080 or higher end I recommend these units below. Why? I have yet to encounter a failure.
Corsair AX/HX/RM/TX or Seasonic Focus Gold, or Antec HCP/HCG,

I have a Corsair HX620 that I purchased 14 years ago and still running...I don't recommend people to keep a PSU that long but I am keeping it just because I want to see how long it...
Its the corsair cx650M bought it brand new
The CX is OK and could work...but I usually prefer more than OK when pairing a PSU with expensive GPUs.
I know people that have CX 650 with the rtx 2080 ...I also know users that had to return and it get something better (not post or freeze or reboot or just power off).
I only recommend the CX for systems with mid to low end GPUs.
For a system with a RTX 2080 or higher end I recommend these units below. Why? I have yet to encounter a failure.
Corsair AX/HX/RM/TX or Seasonic Focus Gold, or Antec HCP/HCG,

I have a Corsair HX620 that I purchased 14 years ago and still running...I don't recommend people to keep a PSU that long but I am keeping it just because I want to see how long it will take before it dies....

Solution