sectorkiller

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2008
my Main is Asus P5K.
my CPU CPU Multiplier dost go to 8! i try it but i cant up to 7
i OC my CPu use muliplier 7 and speed 400
Vcore is Auto
and i use standard heat sink
is it good or i can OC more.if i can OC more please help my multiplier number and speed and Vcore voltage.
thnx

jumpman

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2007
I had to read your post about a dozen times, but I think I finally see what you're trying to say. First, you should find out how hot your CPU is running, which can be done with programs like SpeedFan or RivaTuner. And I have a feeling it's going to be running pretty warm, so you most likely will need to buy a new cooler if you want to OC any further. However, if it's running under 60C then you can try increasing the voltage a little bit, then increasing the frequency.

And about your multiplier, I just did a quick google search and found that your e6550 has a 7x multiplier. Anyways, I hope this helped, and good luck =)

jumpman

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2007

First of all, you guys should have checked his location. He says he's from Tehran which is in the middle east, so don't be so surprised he doesn't speak perfect English. Second, how about instead of being little assholes you actually try to help the guy...

sportsfanboy

Distinguished

Thank you... come again, um where are you from?

Nothing wrong with a little humor-

In other countries, try talking gibberish and see how far it gets you-

This is an english speaking forum, so he does need phonix-

Everyone needs thicker skin (especially you) I didn't see phonix boy getting all pissy-

Good job coming to phonix's recue, your my hero-

Edit: I just read his post again, and it makes very little sense. All kidding aside, he really does needs phonix, if he expects to get help.

jumpman

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2007

Wow, so I guess everything I said in my first post had nothing to do with what sectorkiller posted. I mean, if his post made such little sense, I couldn't have POSSIBLY been able to read it. Oh wait, I DID read his post, and I DID attempt to help him. Unlike you, who has done nothing in this thread but criticize other people. Try helping for a change, it's much more productive.

sportsfanboy

Distinguished
Ok, yes he made a little sense, ok, fine... However, I wasn't prepared to get into a battle trying to understand him when going into a long version in temperature/overclocking 1 on 1.

You sir are the the one spewing insults... remember calling me and roadrunner an *******?

Roadrunner was merely stating a fact... You (LOL) took it personally on his behalf. It was a dry joke I admit, but one meant in fun, not to hurt his or your fragile feelings.

I have received a lot of help on these forums, and YES, in return, I have help a lot of people in return of that favor.

You have some problem with me and Roadrunner having a little fun with a newbie, lighten up.

So go start your crusade in helping poor people like phonix that can't stand up for themselves. Being called phonix is a terrible thing and should not be tolerated by anyone in this great blue orb we call earth.