Question 6580K CPU Heat Issue

stasonzz91

Prominent
Oct 16, 2019
Hi! So recently I've noticed that my CPU " Intel i7-6850K LGA2011-v3 - Six Core " has temp issues, even now In idle mode, it's above 45c'-50c'
So I've tried cleaning some dust, changed the thermal paste, nothing helped.. I'm running a water cooling by Corsair H115i 280mm
And I'm kinda hopeless here, Any of you guys experienced that before? Important to say I never did OC before or stressed my CPU , this pc serves me
for extreme/casual gaming. And I'm looking for a way to fix this temp problem, any suggestions?
thats my rig -

Intel i7-6850K LGA2011-v3 - Six Core
ASUS ROG Rampage Edition 10
Corsair 32GB DDR4 3000MHz CL15 - Dominator® Platinum Series
Corsair Hydro Series™ H115i 280mm Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
SSD Samsung EVO 850 1TB
SSD Kingston 240GB
1200W HXi Series HX1200i High-Performance ATX Power Supply — 80 Plus® Platinum
Nvidia GeForce EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3 GAMING,
Corsair Graphite Series™ 780T Black Full-Tower

I uploaded the picture of the current temp in bios
View: https://imgur.com/a/LBe1UA0

Thanks Alot!

AIO and their offspring often degrade after a couple of years of use, with water blocks often becoming partially blocked with deposits of algae, hard water deposits, contaminants of disintegrating O-rings, etc...or even outright pump failure. (As indicated by hot water on one side, and cold on the other, with the radiator remaining at room temps...meaning it is likely not pumping at all, as no one should be fooled into thinking it is relaistic to think that 40-45C fluid will ever be cooled to 22C by a quick 3 sec trip to/from/through a radiator...

Reactions: CompuTronix

TRENDING THREADS