660ti major performence issue

qwertyu8

Honorable
May 26, 2012
so i got a zotac 660ti. had it for a while. pretty much since it came out. i like it and its always been fast but recently it has dropped in performance HARD! i first noticed on the bf4 beta. on bf3 i could run 1080p ultra at 60fps+. but on bf4 it was all over the place. i had to have it on all low setting and it would still barley do 40 fps and frequently dropped to 20 or less with hardcore skipping. so i tried a few other games CS:GO did ok but still was skipping. COD BO 2 skipped around hard and only got 60-40 fps (typically it would get 150 consistently, i think). and last i tried Boarderlands 2. this game i played a lot and i know i never went below 60 fps in battle and when not in battle around 100 i think. but i was only getting 40fps not in battle and 20 in battle (on high). so i changed it to all low settings and got close to the same performance (maybe 20fps better) with hard skipping or "lag". i have nothing running in the background except msi afterburner to check fps. what do you think might be the problem?

qwertyu8

Honorable
May 26, 2012
i cant defrag (all ssd's), specs are list below me. i have avast and yes i scanned, disk clean frequently with system ninja, latest nvidia driver, all updates for windows and netframework.