Question 6700xt ROG,White screen when loading NEW SCREEN

Jul 25, 2022
Hi everyone,
Did anyone suffer the same problem like my 6700xt ROG as video show ? My display become white screen with noise everytime loading a new screen when playing video game. It can solve by replug HDMI cable. I have check the screen and HDMI cable by changing to 1050ti graphic card, and everything work fine. I also use DDU to reinstall driver, but nothing work. Does anyone have the same experience as me ? Tks.

Jul 25, 2022
I would probably blame the PSU. I cannot find any reviews on it, so I don't expect it to be of good quality. Do you happen to have another HDMI cable to try?
Tks for ur reply, I havent tried another HDMI yet. Maybe, this is psu's faulty, but I did use it with 1080ti before, nothing go wrong. However, I will borrow another psu to check. And as u can see, when the display go white, the application still working normally.

Jul 25, 2022
Did it, but the problem still occur with most of my game, just only few games such as BF1 and BF V are fine. 1 more clue, each time this happen, sound is just like unplug USB. I trying to reinstall the games, we will see does it work