6800 Ultra - When will it be Available?

Anyone know what is the holdup on the 6800 Ultra? Is there a production
problem or is it in so much demand that it sells out rather quickly? I keep
seeing the available date being pushed back weekly. Any information would be
appreaciated.

"Johnny B." <striderlirr@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know what is the holdup on the 6800 Ultra? Is there a production
> problem or is it in so much demand that it sells out rather quickly? I
keep
> seeing the available date being pushed back weekly. Any information would
be
> appreaciated.

NVidia have problem with the fab.
Public should be receiving sometime around Augest.
All 6800 series is rogue release from those manufacturer.The official
release should and MUST have driver included with the package.

CapFusion,...

Johnny B. wrote:

> Anyone know what is the holdup on the 6800 Ultra? Is there a production
> problem or is it in so much demand that it sells out rather quickly? I keep
> seeing the available date being pushed back weekly. Any information would be
> appreaciated.

I have a 6800u I received it 3 days ago. Works perfectly,
but I will go with the x800xt so I no longer need it.
If interested in buying from me, email me

roller11@comcast.net