6800 Ultra woes fixed!

I decided to follow Bob I's advice and I did a repair install of XP -
all "slow" problems solved - speedy as ever and it was probably time anyway.

Wonder what the install of that new video card triggered though?

Thanks Bob.

You may have had "left-over" video card driver files, which conflicted with
the newer 6800 drivers files.

"Steve Marshall" <marshall22@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>I decided to follow Bob I's advice and I did a repair install of XP - all
>"slow" problems solved - speedy as ever and it was probably time anyway.
>
> Wonder what the install of that new video card triggered though?
>
> Thanks Bob.

Glad to hear you're up to speed again. Have a good one and enjoy the new
card.