6820 screensaver icons

When my clock screensaver comes on (6820) sometimes but not always I see
an interesting icon next to the time. I can not find it in the manual.
The icon looks like a right arrow pointing to a handset. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Thanks!

I wonder why this is not in the manual. (I scanned it a few times
looking for this specific item and could not find it)

Thanks!

"No Spammer" <noooo@sppaaam.net> wrote in message
> When my clock screensaver comes on (6820) sometimes but not always I see
> an interesting icon next to the time. I can not find it in the manual.
> The icon looks like a right arrow pointing to a handset. Any ideas?
>
> Thanks.

missed call indicator...I wondered what it was the first time I saw it too

> Thanks!
>
> I wonder why this is not in the manual. (I scanned it a few times
> looking for this specific item and could not find it)
>
> Thanks!
>

> No Spammer wrote:
> > When my clock screensaver comes on (6820) sometimes but not always I see
> > an interesting icon next to the time. I can not find it in the manual.
> > The icon looks like a right arrow pointing to a handset. Any ideas?
> >
> > Thanks.

page 15, third indicator down...

Franklin

"No Spammer" <noooo@sppaaam.net> wrote in message
> When my clock screensaver comes on (6820) sometimes but not always I see
> an interesting icon next to the time. I can not find it in the manual.
> The icon looks like a right arrow pointing to a handset. Any ideas?
>
> Thanks.

Possibly Missed Call??

I must have a newer or older manual - I do not see it on page 15, where
I see a bunch of other icons. The third one down is a 5-way joystick
icon in my manual.

Alistair wrote:
> "No Spammer" <noooo@sppaaam.net> wrote in message
>
>>Thanks!
>>
>>I wonder why this is not in the manual. (I scanned it a few times
>>looking for this specific item and could not find it)
>>
>>Thanks!
>>

>>No Spammer wrote:
>>
>>>When my clock screensaver comes on (6820) sometimes but not always I see
>>>an interesting icon next to the time. I can not find it in the manual.
>>> The icon looks like a right arrow pointing to a handset. Any ideas?
>>>
>>>Thanks.
>>>

> page 15, third indicator down...

ASK THE COMMUNITY