My MSI GTX 760 is still receiving power as the fans are working perfectly and everything seems to be good as before but it does not give signal to the monitor anymore.
- I've tried every single display connector it has ( 2x DVI-D, HDMI, DP) and when my Acer monitor is checking the source types it suddenly goes black at the actual type in work and displays "No Signal" in the middle of the screen.
- I've replaced my mobo as I thought it has some failure on CPU socket but the new one didn't bring back the display signal. (At least, the 2nd ram module is now working again).
- I've replaced my PSU as well for an EVGA 600W just in case, no change.
- I've reseated the card dozens of time, made sure the power cord is in place.
- I've cleaned the card but I didn't disassemble it yet. I don't have advanced electric skills but I think I could clean the old GPU grease and give it some new if that matters?
- I haven't tried the card in another PC yet.
- The same failure happened to me a half year ago too but I was able to fix it by cleaning with a dust remover and reseating.