700£ Gaming pc

KingSaif

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2012
Is that a trusted website because that's an incredibly good price for such a build. Too good to be true honestly and the case looks mediocre. I would suggest building ur own. As for 970, I have a MSI gtx 970 and it gets 80 fps avg BF4 1080p Ultra 16x AF stays under 65 degrees Celsius, but that's a high end card, rigt below its big brother the 980 which is considered the best single card on the market. Here is my build:

http://pcpartpicker.com/b/KKxYcf

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($229.99 @ Newegg)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($34.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($145.98 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($80.98 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($52.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V Video Card ($349.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case ($99.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($52.99 @ Newegg)
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN722N 802.11b/g/n USB 2.0 Wi-Fi Adapter ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Cooler Master SickleFlow 69.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($2.99 @ Newegg)
Case Fan: Cooler Master SickleFlow 69.7 CFM 120mm Fan ($2.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $1068.87
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-12-29 02:34 EST-0500

U also have to remember tho that u have to buy a monitor and an OS (assuming u dont have those two things). If I were u and I wanted to achieve that budget, I would go with an AMD processor such as FX8320 and a Mobo with the same socket type. One tip, do as much research as u can and do not buy until u are fully confident. It took me 2 weeks of extreme researching to figure out what I wanted, and it saved me from making a lot of mistakes. Look up ESD while building PC and protect urself against it to not destroy ur parts. Also, think about the future when u build because it can save u money and time.

KingSaif

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2012
Dude I was browsing thru FreshTechSolution website, where did u find this site from? There is no way u can get builds this cheap, it could be a scam or something. Maybe ur parts can be missing or can stop working earlier than usual idk maybe it's second-quality products or something but do ur research before u buy from that website..
Also I reaed about some people getting scammed

sordxyx

Reputable
Dec 29, 2014
I have an os i have a monitor i have a mouse and keyboard i have a headset and i have a gaming pc its just my pc now is getting old the 7770 cant play games i want to play anymore that price in £ is 700£ almost exactly my budget but its in dollars and in the uk they tax more meaning this build could be a diffrent price and i cant build my own pc :(

sordxyx

Reputable
Dec 29, 2014
what about this ? THIS IS EXTREMLY ABOVE BUDGET I MAY NOIT BE ABLE TO GET THIS COMPUTEr so if anyone can find me a better one for cheaper or the same one for cheaper
http://www.cclonline.com/product/158143/NoMfgCode/All-CCL-Desktops/CCL-Elite-Falcon-IV-Gaming-PC/CCL-EL-FAL4/

KingSaif

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2012
I was so curious about Fresh tech solution cheap price I did a custom build there and it came up $865, and then i compared it to newegg price of the same build and it came out $1083.. How is this possible? Anyway, list the specs of ur current PC if u can and some pics if u can, because it may be able to be upgraded (just replace parts and stuff)

KingSaif

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2012
Haha where are u getting these sites from, the builds are SOOOOOOOOO much cheaper it's hard to believe. I really can't help u tho dude cuz i have no experience with these websites so ur buying on ur own risk

KingSaif

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2012
oh haha wow I was converting from euro all this time :S I feel stupid, but now I get it and back to what I said, consider building it urself. If I was to buy a prebuilt version of my system (altho it wouldn't be exactly like mine since I would get inferior case, psu, etc. in a prebuilt), it would be like $200-$500 more and possibly even more. Since ur budget is 800 pounds which is $1200, $100 more than my build, u can definitely build a super powerful pcwith a GTX 970. Heck, you could make some changes to my build and even go for 2x 970s or 1x 980!

KingSaif

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2012
Not really sordxyx, each individual part u buy has warranty, some lasting even 5 years. The warranty of ech component u purchase comes free with it, so dojn't worry about that. I guarantee you it is really simple to build a PC, look up CareyHolzman vids, he explains it well and has been building pc for years. I actually only watched 1 vid of his while I was building mine and everything turned out well! I built mine 1 month ago and it was my first build also so I was nervous. The only thing u have to watch out for is electricity. I would recommend buying an anti-static wrist strap for $5 and attaching it to a metal part of ur case while building inside of it/handling components. The wrist strap will equalize your body's potential to the case or something like that. Do not listen to anyone that tells you don't worry about electricity while building because while u may not always notice parts failing immediately, they can gradually deteriorate because of ESD damage. Don't build on carpet, don't wear socks, don't wear cotton sweaters and stuff. Wash ur hands before building and handle certain components by its sides such as the mobo, GPU, etc. Don't touch scary looking parts because ur finger oils can go on them and mess them up or they can bend. Any questions u have please ask me but I really really suggest u build it yourself. So much so that it's just wasting money buying a prebuilt one. A lot of components in pre-builds are not that good. For instance, Corsair CX600 falls under Tier 3 category of this trusted Tier list (http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-1804779/power-supply-unit-tier-list.html), so I would recommend buying PSUs from Tier 1 and 2 list. Also, the case is the best part of the build imo and is the only one that can live forever and be reused, so why not get a high quality one that will allow for many upgrades and will look good? I would consider checking out my top cases, 300R, 350D, 750D (Full Tower version), R4 Define, Arc Midi R2, and Enthoo Pro (the case I bought). Look up the reviews of each on LinusTech Tips and Hardware Canucks and/or read articles. Just keep on researching til u feel completely confident. Ask questions on this forum or any others. This is the perfect time to build since the GTX 970 is only around $350 and is so powerful and only requires 500w PSU for a build which is incredible. It's a miracle card.