[SOLVED] $700 PSU and GPU

Mar 30, 2020
Approximate Purchase Date: e.g.: this month

Budget Range: 600-700 $

System Usage from Most to Least Important: gaming and surfing the internet,

Are you buying a monitor: No

Parts to Upgrade: want to make a pc from 0. So i need everything Motherboard, Processore, graficcard, case, cooling system if needed, ram, wifi tp link, hard disk

Do you need to buy OS: i dont know am a biginner

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Amazon or any other site with low cost and good reliability

Parts Preferences: Intel I5-9600k, Good Asus Motherboard and compatible, Samsung MZ-76E500 860 evo SSD, MSI nvidia 8GB Even used can be an option

Overclocking: Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: dont know what it is

Your Monitor Resolution: FULL HD

Additional Comments: Would like to be able to play Witcher 3 in Very good Resolution
I changend my mind and want to spend more please healp me realize a good compatible and strong pc Thank u

Solution
As in? Are you asking if you can switch the AMD processor in the build I posted above to an Intel one?

Unfortunately, that is not possible. AMD Ryzen processors are compatible with B350,B450,x370,X470,x570 motherboards and Intel processors are not compatible with these motherboards.

AMD processors are of really good quality and extremely bang for the buck for budget builds, so I highly recommend you give them a shot. I understand if you do not trust AMD based on the FX line of processors, but perhaps you could check out the Ryzen CPU's because they will fit into your budget perfectly.
Wait, so is your budget $700 or has it increased? You will need an OS if you have a new build but I would recommend just using Windows unactivated for now and activate it down the line when you have more money.

Is your budget $700 or 700 euros? I will be assuming 700 Euros.

For a budget build, it is better you go AMD.

Prices in Italy are pretty high right now (due to Covid 19 and the lockdown), so the parts you put down will be a very tight budget within 700 Euros, and even tighter if you meant $700 dollars because of currency conversion. You will have to accept a trade-off between other parts.

Ill give you an example of high prices you guys are currently facing; a 1TB HDD which used to cost about 30 Euros now costs nearly 78 Euros.

Heck, prices in Europe are generally pretty high right now so I would not expect too much.

AMD:
PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor (€168.39 @ Newegg Italia)
Motherboard: ASRock B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard (€100.89 @ Alternate Italia)
Memory: Patriot Viper 4 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory (€68.59 @ Newegg Italia)
Storage: Team GX2 256 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (€65.58 @ Newegg Italia)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1650 4 GB GAMING X Video Card (€193.89 @ Alternate Italia)
Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case (€76.89 @ Alternate Italia)
Power Supply: SeaSonic S12III 500 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply (€113.10 @ Newegg Italia)
Total: €787.33
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-04-01 03:11 CEST+0200

This is the best I could do and it still over your budget. The specs you want are simply not possible with the current climate, situation, and prices in Italy right now unless you have some second-hand sites where you can find parts for cheap. But with the lockdown situation currently and the fact that it may be extended, now is not a good time.

As in? Are you asking if you can switch the AMD processor in the build I posted above to an Intel one?

Unfortunately, that is not possible. AMD Ryzen processors are compatible with B350,B450,x370,X470,x570 motherboards and Intel processors are not compatible with these motherboards.

AMD processors are of really good quality and extremely bang for the buck for budget builds, so I highly recommend you give them a shot. I understand if you do not trust AMD based on the FX line of processors, but perhaps you could check out the Ryzen CPU's because they will fit into your budget perfectly.

Reactions: Happi548
Solution
Mai Radeon rx 580 armor og
The RX 580 is actually a better card than the 1650. But it is 3 years old at this point. If you can get the 580 at a cheaper price, that is a good option too. But I also recommend saving up a bit more until prices come down.

The choice is yours. If you feel the quarantine and lockdown is going to go for a long time and you absolutely need to play now then sure, you can take the 580 instead and use the rest of the parts in the build I posted above. But, if you want to wait till prices calm down (it is severely inflated right now), that may give you better bang for the buck in the future.

Reactions: Happi548