750ti Frustrating problem!

Tudor_MT

Commendable
Jun 23, 2016
Hello everyone
So I've just bought a brand new mobo: Asus M5A78L-M LE coupled with an FX 4320, after a long and equally frustrating install i got it to work but only with my old geforce 9500 gt, if I try to use my MSI geforce 750TI OC edition I get a blanck screen, it boots, I know the PC boots 'cause I can hear the windows boot sound, but I don't get any video and I don't get any with the onboard graphics either, Drivers are up to date, my PSU whilst nothing spectacular has handled this card before, this CPU eats just as much as the former one, the only uptake in consumption is an extra 8 gb ddr3 dimm , I've been struggling with this for the past 20 hours, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Solution
Nevermind, I've got it, but take note, I must've seen hundreds of post similar to this one regarding the 750ti on dozens of forums, all unsolved, so remember: CHANGE the refresh rate to as little as possible and the resolution to either native or just really low then mount the GTX and connect to it. Cheers:)

Tudor_MT

Commendable
Jun 23, 2016
Nevermind, I've got it, but take note, I must've seen hundreds of post similar to this one regarding the 750ti on dozens of forums, all unsolved, so remember: CHANGE the refresh rate to as little as possible and the resolution to either native or just really low then mount the GTX and connect to it. Cheers:)

Solution

TRENDING THREADS