Question 750ti with 6 pin connector and without connector does have any thing about performance?

MetallicMonk

Respectable
Feb 16, 2019
But it has not any pin connector . Just pci slot. .

Okay I have done some research for you and have found that it doesn't really matter whether it has a 6 pin connector or not. The 750ti cards with 6 pin connector can allow higher overclocks. But all 750ti models are close in performance anyway. Your MSI 750ti OC is amongst one of the best 750ti cards according to my searches.

So, if you already have that card you should be happy and not worry. I hope I answered your question :)

Reactions: Faisal0332
Feb 16, 2019
Okay I have done some research for you and have found that it doesn't really matter whether it has a 6 pin connector or not. The 750ti cards with 6 pin connector can allow higher overclocks. But all 750ti models are close in performance anyway. Your MSI 750ti OC is amongst one of the best 750ti cards according to my searches.

So, if you already have that card you should be happy and not worry. I hope I answered your question :)
Thanks. . Good. . I have already this card. . Thanks for help . .1 basic thing that make mr happy is has not any noise . Great . .😁

TRENDING THREADS