Hi
Right now I can't find any 650W PSU and it's been over a month since I've been looking for it. And I already have an APC BX1100C-IN (1100VA, 660W)

Here are my specs:

Ryzen 5 3600 (might OC)
CM Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition
Gigabyte 2070 Super Windforce OC 3X 8G
Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro AC
G.Skill Ripjaws V 8GB×2 3200mhz C16
860 EVO 2.5 inch (500GB +1TB)
860 EVO M.2 (500GB)
Corsair 275R
3×120mm SP120 RGB iCUE
2×140mm SP140 RGB iCUE
Corsair RGB LED Lighting Pro expansion kit (4 strips, 10 Leds each)
Corsair K68 RGB
Corsair M55 Pro RGB
Acer VG240YP
LG 27GL650F

I was thinking of getting a Corsair TX550M but there's not enough headroom for any upgrade or any OC at all, and no 650W PSUs are available right now, and I don't know when they will be. So if I use a TX750M, will I need a bigger UPS powering my system? Because this one is just 660W

Thanks

Solution
Outervision says my GTX 1070 draws 266W and recommends a 316W PSU for it (for some reason)
a GTX 1070 has a power limit of 180W

we've concluded in tests a 3600 draws no more than 80W, an that's in a AVX benchmark.
what does outervision say? 171W !! a 3600. and that's with a 90% TDP. only off by more than 100%.

the 2070S according to outervision? Load Wattage: 332 W. Again 100W off. or by around 50%.

outervision's PSU calculator looks quite professional but is one of the worst out there.

about other components: your SSDs use less than 3W. RAM power draw in in the miliwatts. but let's go crazy with it, then RAM will draw another 5W. Chipset? They slapped a fan on X570 boards since the chipset draws a staggering 8W compared to...
Outervision says my GTX 1070 draws 266W and recommends a 316W PSU for it (for some reason)

we've concluded in tests a 3600 draws no more than 80W, an that's in a AVX benchmark.
what does outervision say? 171W !! a 3600. and that's with a 90% TDP. only off by more than 100%.

the 2070S according to outervision? Load Wattage: 332 W. Again 100W off. or by around 50%.

outervision's PSU calculator looks quite professional but is one of the worst out there.

about other components: your SSDs use less than 3W. RAM power draw in in the miliwatts. but let's go crazy with it, then RAM will draw another 5W. Chipset? They slapped a fan on X570 boards since the chipset draws a staggering 8W compared to other chipsets that draw less than 5W.
bottom line: apart from some optical drives and industrial grade components you're not using, CPU + GPU power draw is your power draw. so when I said "below 400W" I was actually incredibly generous since your CPU and GPU are drawing 310W under benchmarking conditions combined. all the other components can't draw nearly as much power otherwise they'd need dedicated cooling.

also keep in mind these test results are synthetic benchmarks. I don't know if there's any game that uses an AVX instruction set for the CPU, which causes mesurable higher power consumption. same for the GPU. Using all of the parts and potential of your CPU and GPU to the max at the same time is simply impossible outside of running benchmarks specifically designed to do so.

Solution

about other components: your SSDs use less than 3W. RAM power draw in in the miliwatts. but let's go crazy with it, then RAM will draw another 5W. Chipset? They slapped a fan on X570 boards since the chipset draws a staggering 8W compared to other chipsets that draw less than 5W.
bottom line: apart from some optical drives and industrial grade components you're not using, CPU + GPU power draw is your power draw. so when I said "below 400W" I was actually incredibly generous since your CPU and GPU are drawing 310W under benchmarking conditions combined. all the other components can't draw nearly as much power otherwise they'd need dedicated cooling.

also keep in mind these test results are synthetic benchmarks. I don't know if there's any game that uses an AVX instruction set for the CPU, which causes mesurable higher power consumption. same for the GPU. Using all of the parts and potential of your CPU and GPU to the max at the same time is simply impossible outside of running benchmarks specifically designed to do so.
Cheap marketing ploys continue to plague unknowing consumers like me. Thanks!